Bachelor’s degree in Politics and German, University of Nottingham
I was mainly involved with the Economic Program but did some tasks for the Law Program as well as some general assignments.
- Research and preparatory work on documents for FP7 project proposals and participant CVs.
- Monitoring of Russian and German media publications related to the NABUCCO and South Stream projects and drafting a resume of the main topics and inclinations – all related to the CSD report "Energy and Good Governance in Bulgaria: Trends and Policy Options". I also helped organize the presentation of the report in the Parliament.
- Research related to ERAWATCH
- Work on the online catalogue of the CSD library
- Miscellaneous tasks for all CSD programs
I have very positive feelings towards the CSD team. I was well accepted in a friendlu environment and was given various interesting assignments.Everyone in the office was helpful and eager to answer my questions. I learned a lot about European institutions, report drafting and the functioning of think-tank institutions. Thank you!