- Energetic and ambitious graphic designer
- Raising brand identity and public profile; maximising impact
- Improving internal communication
CSD is hiring an energetic, creative, and detail-oriented person, well-versed in the art of visually and effectively communicating brands. The Graphic Designer will join CSD’s Communications Team and will be responsible for the creation of engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media formats. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts, and photos.
- design and produce a range of print and interactive projects, including posters, advertisements, direct mail, corporate identity pieces, landing page design, email blasts and web graphics;
- conceptualise visuals based on requirements;
- collaborate with designers, copywriters, videographers and developers in designing communication concepts that reflect CSD’s work and values;
- follow creative workflow through from concept to pre-press production/development;
- manage own project workflow, while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as needed;
- ensure creative integration across all marketing functions and channels;
- help ensure successful representation of the CSD’s brand across media, through knowledge of brand standards, design templates and systems architecture.
- bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design, marketing, or related field;
- minimum 3 years of professional experience in graphic design;
- demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- excellent writing and editing skills in English and Bulgarian;
- ability to work with partners of varied backgrounds and experience.
If you wish to contribute to the growth and success of an organisation involved in policy analysis with impact, please apply by sending your cover letter (1 page) and resume (with included list of referees and salary history) to csd(at)online(dot)bg. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.