CSD is looking for highly motivated students to fill the role of Communications Intern. The internship provides a unique opportunity to get involved in strengthening the strategic communication at an established European think-tank. You will assist the Communications Officer in managing day-to-day operations in developing content, media relations, engagement in public policy events, website and social media, and internal communications.
- bachelor’s degree in in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field;
- excellent verbal and written English skills;
- excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills, and the ability to work with colleagues and partners of varied backgrounds and experience;
- experience with social media management;
- knowledge of online communications and user-oriented strategies; blogging and content publishing; video-editing skills would be an advantage.
CSD offers half-day or full-day internships, with precedence being given to candidates with a minimum commitment of three months. Interns should devote between 20 and 40 hours per week with a possibility for flexible working time.
Note: The internship is unpaid. Specific tasks might involve remuneration. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, remote internships (full or partial) are also acceptable.
Application: Please send your CV and motivation letter to csd(at)online(dot)bg. Only the candidates listed for an interview will be contacted.