- Coordinate the publishing processes from the drafting to the distribution
- CSD web site management
- Fields of expertise: office management, Bulgarian/English language, linguistics
Our professional administration is critical to the success and further growth and impact of the Center. The Content Manager/Coordinator is at the heart of CSD’s public and international image, ensuring the timely publication of policy analysis online and offline. The Content Manager/Coordinator works in close collaboration with the directors and analysts from CSD’s programs, as well as external contractors to deliver publications in conformity with the CSD brand formats and requirements.
CSD is hiring a highly motivated and experienced Content Manager/Coordinator who will manage its web content and print publications in Bulgarian and English.
Responsibilities and tasks
- liasing with external service providers or internally editing all Bulgarian-language content, including website posts, meadia advisories, press releases, policy briefs and reports;
- liasing with external service providers or internallly proofreading all publications in Bulgarian;
- ensuring compliance of English-language publications with CSD house standards coordinating publications with printing houses;
- website maintenance: publishing news about events, publications, media coverage, video content, etc.
- mainaining organisational and personal credentials: project/tender proposal and ongoing project credentials update in the CRM and in other specific formats as well as staff and collaborator resume update;
- participating in project/tender proposal submission by compiling administrative/supportive/CV document packages;
- coordination with the CSD communications and administrative teams.
- a native Bulgarian with an exemplary command of the language, both written and spoken;
- proficiency in English and experience in an English language working environment is an asset;
- a degree in a relevant field (e.g. Bulgarian Philology, Publishing, etc.);
- experience with editing and proofreading in Bulgarian;
- strong written and analytical skills, a critical attitude and attendance to factual, linguistic and house-style details;
- experience with the publishing process and what its stages entail;
- familiarity with EU project development.
Please apply by sending your cover letter (1 page), resume (with included list of referees) and an editing sample with track changes in Bulgarian (up to 5 pages) to csd-at-online.bg. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for submission of applications: January 31, 2023.