Analyst: Law Program
- Аmbitious researcher/policy analyst
- Project development, coordination and implementation during an exciting period of growth
CSD is hiring a highly motivated and experienced analyst who will support its ongoing projects in the areas of: criminal justice, fundamental rights, crime and security, migration, and integration and social inclusion of vulnerable groups.
You will be engaged in policy research and analysis, as well as project development, coordination and implementation. You will draft analytical texts and present research results to policy audiences and the media. You will interact with a broad range of partners nationally and internationally. You will be part of a well settled, highly professional policy research team and you will report to the Law Program’s director.
- Degree in Law
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience, including qualitative, quantitative and fieldwork research and preparation, submission, implementation and reporting of research projects;
- Strong written, analytical and communication skills;
- Experience in presenting research results and analysis to national and international academic, professional and lay audiences;
- High level of proficiency in the English language; knowledge of Bulgarian.
- Publication track record;
- Knowledge of other EU languages;
- Experience with and technical skills for working with online meeting and collaboration tools.
The position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria, full-time and project-based. Pay will be commensurate with educational level and experience.
If you wish to get involved in policy analysis with impact, please apply by sending your cover letter (1 page), resume (with included list of referees and one-paragraph summary of the projects and tenders you have managed or worked for, if any) and a writing sample in English (max. 10 pages) to csd(at)online(dot)bg. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for submission of applications: 15 October 2021.