- Аmbitious policy analyst
- Project development, coordination and implementation during an exciting period of growth
- Areas: comparative political economy, energy; informal economy and economy of crime and corruption
CSD is hiring a highly motivated and experienced analyst who will support its ongoing projects in the areas of illicit financing, foreign economic influence risks, anti-corruption, and state capture. If you are interested in data-driven risk assessment tools based on big data in the fields of public procurement, companies’ data and online media content, it would be considered an advantage.
You will be engaged in policy research and analysis, as well as project development, coordination and implementation. You will draft analytical texts and present research results to policy audiences and the media. You will interact with a broad range of partners nationally and internationally. You will be part of a well settled, highly professional policy research team and you will report to the Economic Program Director.
- master’s degree in Economics or related field and at least 2 years of relevant professional experience (PhD would be an advantage);
- experience with qualitative and quantitative methods of research;
- strong written and analytical skills;
- high level of proficiency in the English language and experience in an English language working environment;
- experience with project development and coordination;
- publication track record;
- experience with and technical skills for working with large datasets, including extracting analytical value and visualising results, would be an advantage.
If you wish to get involved in policy analysis with impact, please apply by sending your cover letter (1 page), resume (with included list of referees and one-paragraph summary of the projects and tenders you have managed) and a writing sample in English (5-10 pages) to csd(at)online(dot)bg. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for submission of applications: 31 January 2022.